Looking for a great career opportunity? Look no further! As a proven startup, WilloWeb offers a tremendous opportunity for growth by allowing you the bandwidth (no pun intended) to be creative and thrive much faster than other companies.
At WilloWeb, we’re obsessed with High-Speed symmetrical Internet and delivering the most reliable and secure Internet imaginable. How? We built our network from the ground up and offer fiber fast, cost-effective Internet service via our Industrial strength network, backed by a proficient team that cares.
We’re looking for like-minded people who want to put customers first, deliver great service, and build a great company. If you have what it takes, look at our openings and contact us.
If you like the roles listed below but live in a different geography, that is OK, we’re willing to hire the best wherever they are, as some positions can be remote/WFH.
Account Executive and Business Development
WilloWeb Internet is looking for an Account Executive, a professional that is familiar with and has some experience in multi dwelling unit (MDU) and Commercial negotiating rights of entry (ROE) with MDU property owners, Homeowners Associations (HOA), Property Management Companies and Commercial properties. Such ROE allows WilloWeb to install telecommunications cable and equipment in the MDU building, HOA or commercial property extending to individual apartments, units, and business spaces so that WilloWeb, an Internet Service Provider can provide their services to any apartment, unit, or space within the MDu, HOA, or Commercial building.
Your assigned territory will initially cover the San Francisco Bay Area, With a concentration in San Jose, CA, and the surrounding communities. You will be the primary owner of the WilloWeb MDU / Commercial channel in your territory, which will be developed in line with WilloWeb’s market strategy. The role will also include aspects of community relations, which will be event based and will help to develop relationships within the market. You must be a highly motivated self-starter, not afraid to cold call, and have strong negotiation skills.
The role has a career path opportunity for a successful candidate to manage a team of regional MDU sales and business development professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate on WilloWeb’s behalf in the MDU owner/developer space, securing sound ROE agreements and non-exclusive marketing rights.
- Demonstrates excellence in all aspects of MDU ROE and Biz Dev sales.
- Instills and maintains a high energy culture at every level of the organization.
- Consistently drives the organization to exceed sales and revenue targets for the MDU / Commercial division.
- Develop, socialize, and execute overall MDU / Commercial company strategy.
- Create strategy that enables growth in WilloWeb’s MDU / Commercial market share
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure a plan, offer strategy to support revenue goals for the channel.
- Deliver weekly/monthly monitoring and reporting of initiatives to drive strategic performance improvement.
- Interfaces regularly with Property Owners, Housing Association, Condo Board Members, Building Managers and Developers.
- Evaluate and present findings in a manner that will facilitate management’s understanding of the results and drive results.
- Create and maintain a territory management plan.
- Work collaboratively with construction, technical operations, and implementation teams to conduct surveys, review designs, and facilitate approval of the SOW (scope of work)
- Support marketing and community relations efforts with events, and networking opportunities to further projects amongst key decision makers.
- 2 years of MDU / Commercial right-of-entry negotiation experience on behalf of a Contractor or Real Estate Developer.
- Strong negotiation and consultative skills at senior levels.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving team plan/team quota.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and analyze strategic issues
- Demonstrate ability to influence decisions in areas outside of direct control through collaboration and teamwork.
- Create and build this new business role
- Coordinate and manage complex decision-making processes, as well as overcome obstacles and objections to position for agreement closure
- Travel will be a large portion of your time, where you will continuously meet with MDU property managers, landlord / owners, HOA boards and Commercial property owners.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of industry trends and industry developments that effect target markets
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, preferred but not required.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Indeed
Outside Sales Representative
As an outside sales representative, you are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new business.
Outside sales representatives educate customers about WilloWeb’s services, schedule installations and invite them to enjoy a free trial. This position is 100% commission based.
- Working in a team environment
- Continually learning all aspects of the business
- Address customer issues or concerns as necessary
- Comfortable working outside/ door to door and interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a smartphone/tablet to interact with customer service software applications
- Be able to work Monday – Friday and occasional Saturday
Apply at email@example.com
Sales / Field Technician
The primary job responsibilities of the Sales / Field Technician are to engage and develop customer relationships and provide solutions to our customers through our products and services. All our team members are ambassadors of WilloWeb Internet and its services
The primary duties for the Sales Field Technician include performing site surveys at residential and business rooftops to determine service availability and installing the equipment and cabling both on the rooftop and in the buildings. This includes configuring radios, antennas, and routers.
The Sales Field Technician is the face of the company with our customers and providing great customer experiences is essential part of your daily tasks. This is an outside field position that involves a lot of communication with customers, support staff, and company engineers for successful site surveys, installations, and maintenance of fixed-wireless and wired technologies.
Our ideal Sales Field Technician understands that every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to make a positive difference by providing an exceptional experience. Should have the ability to work well in a field environment, has detail-oriented installation skills and the ability and willingness to always handle customer interaction in a professional and courteous manner. Must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, a positive attitude and willingness to learn our systems, as well as stellar technical and installation skills.
Must be able to adapt to changes in the business to include advances in technology, new skills, and procedures, as well as participation in the company lead generation program through the promotion and sale of additional WilloWeb products and services during each customer contact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Independently perform rooftop surveys and complete field installations of fixed-wireless radios
- Ability to work at elevated heights comfortably, safely and effectively.
- Install various types of roof mounts, including tripods and non-penetrating roof mounts
- Installation and termination of standard Ethernet and Power over Ethernet cabling and conduit and related equipment (run and terminate cables, including Cat6, power, and fiber)
- Configure network hardware including radios, switches, routers, console servers, power distribution units, UPS’s, and modems
- Support network operations based on an on-call schedule
- Broadband wireless installations and repairs
- Working with small power tools
- Mount and align point to point (PTP) and point to multi point (PTMP) radios
- Respond to service calls and perform high-level troubleshooting for wireless radios, and physical hardware/cabling issues
- Professional and effective communication skills with customers and internal employees for installing fixed wireless internet or service calls
- Able to work safely from a ladder
- Comfortable working in crawlspaces and attics
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year
- Driving to customer locations over a 50-mile radius
- Updating and maintaining accurate customer records, pictures, and logs
- Must be able to move or lift to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Minimum of one-year field installation/service experience or construction
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong customer service skills and people oriented
- Professional communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Experienced with configuring network switching and routing equipment (Cisco or Juniper)
- Familiarity with industry-grade radio equipment operating in microwave and millimeter-wave frequencies
- Basic computer skills and comfortable operating electronic devices
- Understanding of electronics, computers and routers with a mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Availability for a flexible work schedule as needed
- Effectively work on jobs independently with minimum supervision
- Accomplish multiple tasks where only limited standardization exists
- Knowledge and experience with construction techniques, networks, and telecommunication issues
- Effective English communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to safely climb and descend 40 ft. ladders
- At least 18 years of age and eligibility to work in the United States
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operations Manager’s primary role is to oversee multiple installation teams. The workload balance consists of coordinating directly with the Sr. Field technicians, scheduling teams, engineering teams and upper management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage day to day performance of the Sr. Field Techs and their teams.
- Provide leadership and coaching for Sr. Field Techs and their teams.
- Source tools and equipment.
- Work closely with the scheduling departments to maximize route and job completion efficiency.
- Closely monitor the safety and quality control of all field personnel.
- Regularly work on ladders and rooftops to assist with installs, service calls and site inspections.
- Attend daily and weekly coordination meetings.
- Assist in on call rotations for network outages and troubleshooting support as needed.
- Closely monitor inventory levels.
- Perform interviews and promote employees to new positions.
- Communicate and report regularly with company leadership.
- Travel to other areas on occasion to assist in opening new markets as needed.
- Closely monitor budgets and expenses to minimize costs.
- Assist with developing and changing processes and policies directly related to field personnel.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in computer science, networking or another related field, trade school or similar work-related experience
- Previous management experience in the telecommunications field service industry (ISP, Wireless ISP, Satellite TV, Cable) required.
- Ability to respond quickly to escalated issues that arise from the field.
- Strong leadership, organizational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments with limited direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent training, coaching and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of RF communications, devices, computers and networking.
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Climb ladders and rooftops
Apply at email@example.com